Job: Artwork Specialist
Direct Report: Artwork Manager
Interfunctional Cooperation: Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product code generation in SAP system (SKU).
- Assure correctness of artwork codes along order processing through company ad-hoc customer service portal.
- Handle graphic artwork creation and approval according to customer demands, regulatory constraints and internal SOPs.
- Guarantee artwork approval for launch readiness.
- Cross-functional interaction and support activities for products regulatory registration and variations and R&D implementation.
- Liaise with Contract Manufacturing Sites as regards to printing requirements, preparation and approval of printing proofs.
- Artwork repository to track changes.
- Handle invoicing and cost related activities for artwork department.
- Graphic support for customers
Experience: minimum 1-2 year experience in similar role
Education: Preferred Scientific Degree
- Good and Fluent English
- Scientific Background
- Microsoft Office good knowledge
- Adobe knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Communication skills
- People and Team Oriented