NTC stands for Novelty and Technology to best take Care of our customers, partners, patients, and employees; you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Advanced scientific research and technology are the drivers of our innovation in care practices. Our range of products attests to our vocation for innovation aimed at improving the experience of patients and healthcare practices by analysing daily needs and habits of people undergoing treatments.
Department: Alliance & Contract Management – Legal & Compliance
Who are we looking for?
Junior legal counsel- under the direction and supervision of the Legal & Compliance Manager - will support the Legal & Compliance department in the following activities:
- Support in the drafting and reviewing several of agreements (e.g., IN/OUT licence agreements, supply, co-development, co-promotion, service contract, consultancy, NDAs) and other legal documents mostly used.
- Support in the activities related to corporate compliance (e.g., pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001, Legislative Decree 219/06, Codes of Ethics trade associations, internal Policies & SOPs), including compliance trainings and Code of Conduct activation initiatives.
- Support in managing Privacy matters (preparing and updating privacy-related documentation, coordinating the implementation of data protection requirements, including organizing and rationalizing Process Register established under GDPR).
Education: Bachelor's degree in Law
Work Experience: minimum experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude
- People and team oriented
- Good Communication & Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and proactivity
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
At NTC each person brings and develops their unique talents to work as a team. For NTC the attitude to innovation is highly valued. Our approach is based on the awareness of market demands and our conviction that people drive change: passion, accountability, trust & transparency, sense of urgency, and people are our values. NTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.