Our research generates value. It constitutes the main strategic lever of each of our projects through a methodology that provides for systematic comparisons of advice with international regulatory authorities.
Over 1,600 patients
are involved in our research projects
Over 120 authors
have written about us in scientific journals
European Journal of Ophthalmology
Italian Journal of Pediatrics
European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
have published our studies
10 Scientific Pieces of Advice
have been promoted over the last 3 years with the European authorities
- Using global data and digital technology to activate research paths that are more in line with the patients' needs
- Technological solutions that allow fast and slow release of the product
- ‘Preservative free' technologies to improve products intended for chronic use
- The TiAB platform keeps silver particles in the product always active, thus preventing it from being absorbed
- Access and partnership with over 40 CMOs to leverage multiple production technologies
- The intelligent procurement services platform, NTC4YOU, follows orders 24/7 in any time zone
The innovation that NTC pursues is supported by a constant orientation towards the identification of new therapeutic gestures that favour a simpler, more aware and sustainable treatment.
While the evolution of medicine has always been achieved through the discovery of new principles and substances, innovation also consists in the development of the performance capabilities of drugs and medical devices. This translates into easier intake of the medicine, while safeguarding the compliance with the doctor's instructions. There are many examples of these innovations that improve the care experience, from pharmacokinetics to wearable technology.