Pediatric products require close attention to be paid not only to the efficacy of the formulation, but also to its acceptability, allowing accurate dosing, which may vary widely based on the child’s age and weight.
NTC endeavors to meet the needs of pediatricians by providing easy-to-administer, child-tailored products offering a perfect balance between effectiveness and compliance. NTC is engaged in innovative therapeutic solutions in allergy and in acute otitis media.
NTC offers therapeutic solutions IBS-C that are safe, representing a natural and complete adjuvant approach to constipation treatment, a solution for gastroenteric meteorism in infants and children, and a food supplement for iron deficiency in children.
- Food Supplement containing Iron pyrophosphate microencapsulated in liposomal form, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 -oral drops
- Food supplement based on Manna from Fraxinus ornus L. and Mannitol. With sweetener. 6 sachets 5 g
- Simethicone drops in oil, with Vitamins A, E and CoQ10 preservative free
Alteration of Intestinal Microflora
- Food supplement containing 2,5 g Psyllium fibre and alive cells (Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis BLC1 DSM 17741 -10 billion CFU), 14 sachets
- 0.3% Sodium Hyaluronate, Perilla and Liposomes ocular spray preservative free
- Food Supplement containing Quercetin, Perilla dry extract and Vitamin D3
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Rosa Damascena sore mouth gel and spray